We did not forget about you, readers. We’ve been busy with much life and mucher work things. To summarize:
- Danny just finished up work on a book (that cheating hussy) called ‘Haunted’ that he’ll announce and I’ll provide info about sometime soon-ish
- Danny is going to blow up (popularity-wise) once ‘Tethered’ is done and published
- Danny designs t-shirts for the AMC shows ‘The Walking Dead’ and ‘Sons of Anarchy’, so if you want to help him out, perhaps, buy some of those shirts (I can’t tell which ones he did and am not helpful in any way, shape or form)
- Lindsay continued to be awesome and got a promotion at work (deserved)
- I’ve been working as a contract copywriter and have both had and not had contracts (it’s the worst)
- Lindsay and I found out that Dan Clowes and Gene Yang live within a couple miles of us and shop at the same comic shop I frequent…and I geeked out a little-lot
Danny will be going to and manning a table at MoCCA Fest. It’ll be his first time at a comic con. He’ll be selling a book, the name of which he didn’t give me, and, like a mf ninja, talking about ‘Tethered’ and slipping images and website information into every book he sells. Because he’s awesome. If you’re going to MoCCA Fest April 5-6 at the Regiment Armory in NYC, drop by. And ask him the story of how we got to work together. It’s a weird one.
Chapter 8 (No name) is being worked on, and we’re expecting to post finished pages within April, hopefully. I say “hopefully” because things happen, guys. Like Danny being mobbed at MoCCA Fest.